Tuesday 7 May 2019

Financial Advice for New Comers to Canada.

For most of us, the countries that we came from mostly used cash or debit cards for transactions.In Canada,we have different ways of purchasing any thing that we want. Although we can use both debit cards and cash here in Canada, I would recommend having credit card, because it makes life easy for any one who lives here in Canada.

I would suggest having a credit card helps to build credit history and get different benefits, for example cash advance, travel insurance and others.

My last but not least advice would be the first thing, that you have to learn is how to manage your credit card responsibly,and and actually if I were you, I would go to different financial firms in person and get more information about it.

If you want to know more about it, I would  suggest visiting www.settlement.org and find out about different benefit packages offered by banks TD,RBC,CIBC  and others. 

1 comment:

  1. Well-written and well organized Fitsum. Maybe next time use some money idioms? ;)

    ReplyDelete