Wednesday 3 April 2019

About me

Hi, my name is Fitsum, I have been in Canada since August 2016, How ever, I have left  my home country Ethiopia since 2001, but , I used to visit families and friends at least in a  year or six month. To leave home country and live among different people  and culture is not easy, it requires a lots of adjustments.

Even though we (my husband, my three lovely daughters and I)  have got  our Permanent Residence card (PR) as a family,  in 2014, with skilled immigrant visa, it took us almost two years to come and  settle in Canada .

Canada is a beautiful , peaceful country with a lot of opportunities and challenges. I thank God, and, I am very grateful to world vision Canada my Husband has got a job with in forty five days after he resigned his international job and arrived here.

I am still searching for different opportunities , I want to be a registered dietitian/nutritionist. I am  seeking  any information  to be on the right track to get there. Hopefully I will be there in five years

1 comment:

  1. Yes, adjustments and culture shock is inevitable! I am glad that you are adjusting and coping despite some set-backs. Your perseverance is admirable and will help you to continue on your path to a great job and life in Canada!

    I left Ethiopia (past tense, finished activity) ( not: I have left...)

    I used to visit family and friends at least once or twice a year...(not: at least in a year or six month)

    ReplyDelete